Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I spoke too soon!

Does anyone remember like 2 months ago when I said that I had received all of the funds I needed for my trip? I was totally telling the truth... for my knowledge at the time. 
However, I was forced to buy a $200 Zambian work visa three weeks ago (scroll down to read more about that frustrating experience). This cost was unforeseen by me and the agency whom I am working under here, and therefore was not in the amount that I had been trying to reach. 
Soooooo, if you were thinking about contributing some money toward my trip but decided not to because I reach my goal, then consider your desires met! You can still make out a check to: Heart of the Bride Ministries, attach a sticky note to the check that says "For Mark Dawson" and send it all to: 

Heart of the Bride Ministries
PO Box 786
Niceville, FL 32588

    Thanks so much. I'll update again if/when this need is met. 




Note: I had the address on this blog posted incorrectly yesterday. The zip code for HOB read "23588". It is now correct as "32588"

No comments:

Post a Comment