Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kenbia here I come!

News FLASH: Mark's ticket to Zambia and Kenya has been bought!!
Woohoo!!! Thanks to Fellowship Travel International for finding a cheap one-way from Zambia to Kenya, and to Heart of the Bride Ministries for letting me use them to keep myself financially accountable!
And a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has contributed to my trip! I wasn't updated yet this week, so to my knowledge there's still only one person's contribution in my account. But I suspect that tomorrow when I get an email from HOB that will change...

Also, great news and prayer answered: Nick and I will be taking both a laptop and a scanner with us to Kenya! Woohoo! These marvels of modern technology will not only save us loads to time and money on internet cafe expenses, but will allow us to do exponentially more than we would have been able to. We can keep track of and document things much better, as well as send out more detailed emails. We'll take more pictures, videos, and be able to do so much more in terms of interaction with the states while we're there. This is great- Praise the Lord! (ptl)

Thank you for everyone who has been praying for AMCC to get all the money for the kids to go to school next Monday. Keep praying! Who knows what our God will do?

No comments:

Post a Comment